- The website www.spectral-mixer.com (hereinafter referred to as the Website) is operated by QZ Solutions Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Opole, ul. Ozimska 72A, 45-310 Opole, VAT No (NIP): 7543181251 (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
- The Website automatically obtains solely information stored in cookies in the following way:
- By recording cookies in user’s devices;
- By collecting website server logs by QZ Solutions Sp. z o.o. via the Website www.spectral-mixer.com.
Information about cookies
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User’s device to enable the use of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of a website they come from, time they are stored in the user device, and a unique number.
- The Website operator is the entity who saves the cookies in Website User’s device and has access to them.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- preparing statistics that help to understand how Website Users use pages of the Website in order to improve their structure and content;
- maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in) thanks to which the User does not need to re-enter the User’s login and password on each page of the Website;
- defining the User’s profile to display dedicated materials in advertising networks, in particular Google.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s device until the User logs out, leaves the Website or closes the software (Internet browser). Persistent cookies are files stored in the User’s device until they are deleted by the User or for time resulting from cookies parameters.
- The website browsing software (Internet browser) usually allows for cookies storing in the User’s device on a default basis. Website Users may change those settings. The Internet browser enables to delete cookies. Cookies can be also blocked automatically. Detailed information can be found under Help or in the documentation of the Internet browser.
- The limitation in the operation of cookies may influence certain functionalities of the Website.
- Cookies that are downloaded into the Website User’s device can be also used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular Google, to display advertisements adjusted to the way the User uses the Website. For that purpose, they may contain information about the User’s navigation path or time the User stays on a given page.
- As regards information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the User may browse and edit the information resulting from cookies by the use of the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
- Information about certain user’s behaviours are logged in the server layer. The data are used only to administer the website and provide the most effective hosting services.
- Resources browsed by the User are identified with URL addresses. In addition, the system may record: (a) inquiry receipt time, (b) response time, (c) customer station name, identified via the HTTP protocol, (d) information about errors during HTTP transactions, (e) URL addresses of a page previously visited by the user (referrer link) if the User moved to the website via the link, (f) information about the User’s browser, (g) information about the IP address.
- Such data are not associated with specific persons browsing the sites.
- The data is only used for server administration purposes.
- The data are shared with third parties solely to the extent permitted by law.
- The Operator may be obliged to provide competent authorities with the information collected by the Website on the basis of lawful requests to the extent set out in the request.
Cookies management: how to give and withdraw the consent?
If the User does not want to receive cookies, the settings of the browser may be changed. However, disabling the cookies necessary for authentication, security, user preference maintenance purposes may hinder or even prevent the use of the Website.